An integrated Raman and petrographic characterization of Italian mediaeval artifacts in pietra ollare (soapstone)
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 114–122, January 2014
How to Cite
Baita, C., Lottici, P. P., Salvioli-Mariani, E., Vandenabeele, P., Librenti, M., Antonelli, F. and Bersani, D. (2014), An integrated Raman and petrographic characterization of Italian mediaeval artifacts in pietra ollare (soapstone). J. Raman Spectrosc., 45: 114–122. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4414
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!