This article was published online on 2 January 2014. This notice is included in the online and print version to indicate that the Acknowledgements have been modified [8 January 2014].
Theoretical elucidation of the origin of surface-enhanced Raman spectra of PCB52 adsorbed on silver substrates†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 54–61, January 2014
How to Cite
Pan, W.-X., Lai, Y.-C., Wang, R.-X., Zhang, D.-J. and Zhan, J.-H. (2014), Theoretical elucidation of the origin of surface-enhanced Raman spectra of PCB52 adsorbed on silver substrates. J. Raman Spectrosc., 45: 54–61. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4421
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973 Program 2007CB936602
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21273131
- Shandong Provincial Natural Science Foundation, China. Grant Number: ZR2013BM019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!