DFT study on the influence of electric field on surface-enhanced Raman scattering from pyridine–metal complex
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 62–67, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, X. and Chen, M. (2014), DFT study on the influence of electric field on surface-enhanced Raman scattering from pyridine–metal complex. J. Raman Spectrosc., 45: 62–67. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4422
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61137005, 11374353, 10974023
- Program for Liaoning Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: LJQ2012002
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-12-0077
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!