Optimising image quality in 2D and 3D confocal Raman mapping
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 133–138, January 2014
How to Cite
Everall, N. (2014), Optimising image quality in 2D and 3D confocal Raman mapping. J. Raman Spectrosc., 45: 133–138. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4430
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!