A process analytical approach for quality control of dapivirine in HIV preventive vaginal rings by Raman spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 149–156, February 2014
How to Cite
Lyndgaard, L. B., Spångberg, R., Gilmour, C., Lyndgaard, C. B. and van den Berg, F. (2014), A process analytical approach for quality control of dapivirine in HIV preventive vaginal rings by Raman spectroscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 45: 149–156. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4433
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2013
- Technology and Innovation foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!