This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Decomposition of in vivo spatially offset Raman spectroscopy data using multivariate analysis techniques
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 Crown copyright. Journal of Raman Spectroscopy published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 188–192, February 2014
How to Cite
Buckley, K., Kerns, J. G., Parker, A. W., Goodship, A. E. and Matousek, P. (2014), Decomposition of in vivo spatially offset Raman spectroscopy data using multivariate analysis techniques. J. Raman Spectrosc., 45: 188–192. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4434
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: EP/H002693/1
- Science and Technology Facilities Council
- University College London
- 6Emerging Raman Applications and Techniques in Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Fields, (Eds. P. Matousek, M. D. Morris), Springer, London, 2010., in
- 8Arthritis and Rheumatism, submitted., , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 10Univariate/Multivariate Raman Spectral Analyses of Osteogenesis Imperfecta Mouse Bone, 39th Meeting of the American Association for Dental Research, Washington, DC, USA, March 3–6, 2010., ,
- 11Proceedings of the SPIE - Biomedical Vibrational Spectroscopy III: Advances in Research and Industry, 2006, 6093:O930., , , , , ,
- 16Proceedings of the SPIE - Advanced Biomedical and Clinical Diagnostic Systems V, 2007, 6430, 43009., , , ,
- 17J. Bone Miner. Res. 2007, 22, S257., , , , , , ,
- 29British Orthopaedic Association, British Orthopaedic Association Standards for Trauma (BOAST). BOAST 1 Version 2: Hip fracture in the older person, 2012.
- 30Hip Replacement surgery, 2011.,