This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Decomposition of in vivo spatially offset Raman spectroscopy data using multivariate analysis techniques
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 Crown copyright. Journal of Raman Spectroscopy published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 188–192, February 2014
How to Cite
Buckley, K., Kerns, J. G., Parker, A. W., Goodship, A. E. and Matousek, P. (2014), Decomposition of in vivo spatially offset Raman spectroscopy data using multivariate analysis techniques. J. Raman Spectrosc., 45: 188–192. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4434
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: EP/H002693/1
- Science and Technology Facilities Council
- University College London
|jrs4434-sup-0001-SupplementaryFigure.docx||Word 2007 document||94K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.