Nondestructive analysis of jade artifacts from the Cemetery of the Ying State in Henan Province, China using confocal Raman microspectroscopy and portable X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 173–178, February 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, H. X., Li, Q. H., Liu, S., Hu, Y. Q. and Gan, F. X. (2014), Nondestructive analysis of jade artifacts from the Cemetery of the Ying State in Henan Province, China using confocal Raman microspectroscopy and portable X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 45: 173–178. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4435
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- ‘973’ Program. Grant Number: 2012CB720906
- National Key Technology Support Program. Grant Number: 2013BAK08B08
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology, and the Program of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51072208
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!