These authors contributed equally.
In-situ Raman spectroscopy of current-carrying graphene microbridge
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 168–172, February 2014
How to Cite
Choi, M., Son, J., Choi, H., Shin, H.-J., Lee, S., Kim, S., Lee, S., Kim, S., Lee, K.-R., Kim, S. J., Hong, B. H., Hong, J. and Yang, I.-S. (2014), In-situ Raman spectroscopy of current-carrying graphene microbridge. J. Raman Spectrosc., 45: 168–172. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4442
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- Korea government (MSIP). Grant Number: 2009-0063320
- Samsung Electronics Co., Basic Science Research Program. Grant Number: NRF-2013R1A1A2013745
- Pioneer Research Center Program. Grant Number: 2013-008914
- Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy. Grant Number: 10044723
- Converging Research Center Program through the Ministry of Science, IT, and Future Planning. Grant Number: 2012K001314
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!