Fourier-transform surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (FT-SERS) applied to the identification of natural dyes in textile fibers: an extractionless approach to the analysis
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 211–218, March 2014
How to Cite
Zaffino, C., Bruni, S., Guglielmi, V. and De Luca, E. (2014), Fourier-transform surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (FT-SERS) applied to the identification of natural dyes in textile fibers: an extractionless approach to the analysis. J. Raman Spectrosc., 45: 211–218. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4443
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!