Micro-analysis on Chinese over-glaze red decoration of Linshui Kiln from Jin dynasty (1115–1234 ad)
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 224–227, March 2014
How to Cite
Hao, W., Luo, W., Chen, Y. and Wang, C. (2014), Micro-analysis on Chinese over-glaze red decoration of Linshui Kiln from Jin dynasty (1115–1234 ad). J. Raman Spectrosc., 45: 224–227. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4447
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2013
- Natural Science foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11275265, 2013M540130
- Knowledge Innovative Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and of the Graduate University Foundation
- President Fund of UCAS and the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!