This article is part of the special issue of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy entitled “European Conference on Nonlinear Optical Spectroscopy (ECONOS 2013)” edited by Julian Moger and Peter Radi.
Vibrational spectra of carbon dioxide adsorbed on nanopore walls at supermonolayer and submonolayer coverage†
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: European Conference on Nonlinear Optical Spectroscopy (ECONOS 2013)
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 501–506, July 2014
How to Cite
Arakcheev, V. G. and Morozov, V. B. (2014), Vibrational spectra of carbon dioxide adsorbed on nanopore walls at supermonolayer and submonolayer coverage. J. Raman Spectrosc., 45: 501–506. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4453
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2014
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 11-02-01309-a, 12-02-01067-a
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!