This article is part of the special issue of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy entitled “Raman in Art and Archaeology 2013” edited by Polonca Ropret and Juan Manuel Madariaga.
Gold in the Alhambra: study of materials, technologies, and decay processes on decorative gilded plasterwork†
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
How to Cite
de la Torre-López, M. J., Dominguez-Vidal, A., Campos-Suñol, M. J., Rubio-Domene, R., Schade, U. and Ayora-Cañada, M. J. (2014), Gold in the Alhambra: study of materials, technologies, and decay processes on decorative gilded plasterwork. J. Raman Spectrosc.. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4454
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2013
- Ministry of Science and Innovation
- Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie. Grant Number: 2012_120151
- University of Jaén
|jrs4454-sup-0001-Supp_Info.docx||Word 2007 document||3585K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.