Investigations on the geometrical isomers of astaxanthin: Raman spectroscopy of conjugated polyene chain with electronic and mechanical confinement
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 299–304, April 2014
How to Cite
Subramanian, B., Tchoukanova, N., Djaoued, Y., Pelletier, C., Ferron, M. and Robichaud, J. (2014), Investigations on the geometrical isomers of astaxanthin: Raman spectroscopy of conjugated polyene chain with electronic and mechanical confinement. J. Raman Spectrosc., 45: 299–304. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4459
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- Research Technicians Initiative (RTI) of New Brunswick Innovation Fund (NBIF)
- Atlantic Innovation Fund (AIF) Round VI. Grant Number: 193594
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!