Investigations on the geometrical isomers of astaxanthin: Raman spectroscopy of conjugated polyene chain with electronic and mechanical confinement
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 299–304, April 2014
How to Cite
Subramanian, B., Tchoukanova, N., Djaoued, Y., Pelletier, C., Ferron, M. and Robichaud, J. (2014), Investigations on the geometrical isomers of astaxanthin: Raman spectroscopy of conjugated polyene chain with electronic and mechanical confinement. J. Raman Spectrosc., 45: 299–304. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4459
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- Research Technicians Initiative (RTI) of New Brunswick Innovation Fund (NBIF)
- Atlantic Innovation Fund (AIF) Round VI. Grant Number: 193594
|jrs4459-sup-0001-documentS1.docx||Word 2007 document||277K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.