This article is part of the special issue of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy entitled “Raman in Art and Archaeology 2013” edited by Polonca Ropret and Juan Manuel Madariaga.
Mineral impurities in azurite pigments: artistic or natural selection?†
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 Victoria and Albert Museum, London first published in the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman in Art and Archaeology 2013
Volume 45, Issue 11-12, pages 1013–1018, November-December 2014
How to Cite
2014), Mineral impurities in azurite pigments: artistic or natural selection?, J. Raman Spectrosc., 45, pages 1006–1012, doi: 10.1002/jrs.4469, and (
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!