This article is part of the special issue of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy entitled “Raman in Art and Archaeology 2013” edited by Polonca Ropret and Juan Manuel Madariaga.
Vibrational spectroscopy and X-ray diffraction applied to the study of Cretaceous fish fossils from Araripe Basin, Northeast of Brazil
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman in Art and Archaeology 2013
Volume 45, Issue 11-12, pages 1225–1229, November-December 2014
How to Cite
2014) Vibrational spectroscopy and X-ray diffraction applied to the study of Cretaceous fish fossils from Araripe Basin, Northeast of Brazil, J. Raman Spectrosc., 45, pages 1225–1229, doi: 10.1002/jrs.4471., , , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!