This article is part of the special issue of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy entitled “Raman in Art and Archaeology 2013” edited by Polonca Ropret and Juan Manuel Madariaga.
A systematic analysis of red lake pigments in French Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings by surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS)†
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman in Art and Archaeology 2013
Volume 45, Issue 11-12, pages 1119–1126, November-December 2014
How to Cite
2014) A systematic analysis of red lake pigments in French Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings by surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS), J. Raman Spectrosc., 45, pages 1119–1126, doi: 10.1002/jrs.4483., , and (
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!