This article is part of the special issue of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy entitled “Raman in Art and Archaeology 2013” edited by Polonca Ropret and Juan Manuel Madariaga.
Raman spectroscopic study of the degradation of a middle age mural painting: the role of agricultural activities†
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman in Art and Archaeology 2013
Volume 45, Issue 11-12, pages 1110–1118, November-December 2014
How to Cite
2014) Raman spectroscopic study of the degradation of a middle age mural painting: the role of agricultural activities, J. Raman Spectrosc., 45, pages 1110–1118, doi: 10.1002/jrs.4485., , , , , and (
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2013
- Pyrenees Work Area (Basque Government)
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (MINECO)
- Basque Government
- Basque Country University (UPV/EHU)
|jrs4485-sup-0001-documentS1.docx||Word 2007 document||1060K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.