This article is part of the special issue of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy entitled “Raman in Art and Archaeology 2013” edited by Polonca Ropret and Juan Manuel Madariaga.
Micro-Raman spectroscopy analysis of the 17th century panel painting ‘Servilius Appius’ by Isaac van den Blocke†
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman in Art and Archaeology 2013
Volume 45, Issue 11-12, pages 1019–1025, November-December 2014
How to Cite
2014), Micro-Raman spectroscopy analysis of the 17th century panel painting ‘Servilius Appius’ by Isaac van den Blocke, J. Raman Spectrosc., 45, pages 1019–1025, doi: 10.1002/jrs.4489, , , and (
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2013
- Polish National Science Center of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N N204 370340 to J.O.-Ś.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!