This article is part of the special issue of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy entitled “Raman in Art and Archeology 2013” edited by Polonca Ropret and Juan Manuel Madariaga.
TLC-SERS of mauve, the first synthetic dye†
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
How to Cite
2014), TLC-SERS of mauve, the first synthetic dye, Journal of Raman Spectroscopy. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4508, , and (
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2013
- National Institute of Justice. Grant Number: 2006-DN-BX-K034
- City University Collaborative Incentive. Grant Number: 80209
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: RII-9353488, CHE-0091362, CHE-0345987, ECS0217646, IMR 0526926
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!