The effects of contact area and applied load on the morphology of in vitro worn ultra-high molecular weight knee prostheses: a micro-Raman and gravimetric study
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 781–787, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), The effects of contact area and applied load on the morphology of in vitro worn ultra-high molecular weight knee prostheses: a micro-Raman and gravimetric study, Journal of Raman Spectroscopy, 45, pages 781–787, doi: 10.1002/jrs.4545, , , , and (
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!