Study on new magnetization property and its micro-mechanism that occurred in anti-ferromagnetic NiO nanoflowers with nearly uniform size
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 822–825, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Study on new magnetization property and its micro-mechanism that occurred in anti-ferromagnetic NiO nanoflowers with nearly uniform size, Journal of Raman Spectroscopy, 45, pages 822–825, doi: 10.1002/jrs.4547, , , , and (
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB929403
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 10774006, 60876002
|jrs4547-sup-0001-sm_documentS1.doc||Word document||924K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.