Portuguese 16th century tiles from Santo António da Charneca's kiln: a spectroscopic characterization of pigments, glazes and pastes
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 838–847, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Portuguese 16th century tiles from Santo António da Charneca's kiln: a spectroscopic characterization of pigments, glazes and pastes, Journal of Raman Spectroscopy, 45, pages 838–847, doi: 10.1002/jrs.4551, , , , and (
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2014
- Access to Research Infrastructures. Grant Number: 228330
- FCT. Grant Numbers: PTDC/QUI/70153/2006, ERA-MNT/0003/2009, Pest-OE/CTM/LA0024/2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!