Rapid detection of 2,2′,4,4′-tetrabromodiphenyl ether (BDE-47) using a portable Au-colloid SERS sensor
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 745–749, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Rapid detection of 2,2′,4,4′-tetrabromodiphenyl ether (BDE-47) using a portable Au-colloid SERS sensor, Journal of Raman Spectroscopy, 45, pages 745–749, doi: 10.1002/jrs.4554, , and (
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2014
- Strategic Priority Research Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDB14020201
- Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21307147, 21321004
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2014CB114402
- National Hi-tech Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011YQ0301241002
- RCEES. Grant Number: YSW2013A01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!