Spectroscopic studies of folic acid adsorbed on various metal substrates: does the type of substrate play an essential role in temperature dependence of spectral features?
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 750–757, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Spectroscopic studies of folic acid adsorbed on various metal substrates: does the type of substrate play an essential role in temperature dependence of spectral features?, Journal of Raman Spectroscopy, 45, pages 750–757, doi: 10.1002/jrs.4557, , and (
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2014
- Internal Grant Agency. Grant Numbers: A2_FCHI_2013_027, A2_FCHI_2014_020
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: P206/11/0951
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!