Bisignate resonance Raman optical activity: a pseudo breakdown of the single electronic state model of RROA?
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 859–862, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Bisignate resonance Raman optical activity: a pseudo breakdown of the single electronic state model of RROA?, J. Raman Spectrosc., 45, 859–862, doi: 10.1002/jrs.4563, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!