Probing interlayer coupling in twisted single-crystal bilayer graphene by Raman spectroscopy
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 912–917, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Probing interlayer coupling in twisted single-crystal bilayer graphene by Raman spectroscopy, J. Raman Spectrosc., 45, 912–917, doi: 10.1002/jrs.4571, , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2014
- Taiwan National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 100-2112-M-007-014-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!