Fluorescence suppression in resonance Raman spectroscopy using a high-performance picosecond Kerr gate
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 983–988, December 2001
How to Cite
Matousek, P., Towrie, M., Ma, C., Kwok, W. M., Phillips, D., Toner, W. T. and Parker, A. W. (2001), Fluorescence suppression in resonance Raman spectroscopy using a high-performance picosecond Kerr gate. J. Raman Spectrosc., 32: 983–988. doi: 10.1002/jrs.784
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2001
- EPSRC. Grant Number: GR/L83943; GR/L84001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!