Natural variations and reproducibility of in vivo near-infrared Fourier transform Raman spectroscopy of normal human skin
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Medical Applications of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 574–579, July 2002
How to Cite
Knudsen, L., Johansson, C. K., Philipsen, P. A., Gniadecka, M. and Wulf, H. C. (2002), Natural variations and reproducibility of in vivo near-infrared Fourier transform Raman spectroscopy of normal human skin. J. Raman Spectrosc., 33: 574–579. doi: 10.1002/jrs.888
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2001
- European Community Environment and Climate 1994–1998 Work Programme. Grant Number: ENV4-CT97-0556.
- IMK Foundation.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!