Multivariate fixed- and random-effects models for summarizing ordinal data in meta-analysis of diagnostic staging studies
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Research Synthesis Methods
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 136–148, April/June 2010
How to Cite
Bipat, S. and Zwinderman, A. H. (2010), Multivariate fixed- and random-effects models for summarizing ordinal data in meta-analysis of diagnostic staging studies. Res. Synth. Method, 1: 136–148. doi: 10.1002/jrsm.10
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!