The role of systematic reviews of qualitative evidence in evaluating interventions: a case study
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Research Synthesis Methods
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 1–10, March 2012
How to Cite
Lorenc, T., Pearson, M., Jamal, F., Cooper, C. and Garside, R. (2012), The role of systematic reviews of qualitative evidence in evaluating interventions: a case study. Res. Synth. Method, 3: 1–10. doi: 10.1002/jrsm.1036
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
- Centre for Public Health Excellence (CPHE), National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!