Generalization of trim and fill for application in meta-regression
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Research Synthesis Methods
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 51–67, March 2012
How to Cite
Weinhandl, E. D. and Duval, S. (2012), Generalization of trim and fill for application in meta-regression. Res. Synth. Method, 3: 51–67. doi: 10.1002/jrsm.1042
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!