Unsolved issues of mixed treatment comparison meta-analysis: network size and inconsistency
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Research Synthesis Methods
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 300–311, December 2012
How to Cite
Sturtz, S. and Bender, R. (2012), Unsolved issues of mixed treatment comparison meta-analysis: network size and inconsistency. Res. Synth. Method, 3: 300–311. doi: 10.1002/jrsm.1057
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!