Meta-analysis inside and outside particle physics: two traditions that should converge?
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Research Synthesis Methods
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 109–124, June 2013
How to Cite
Baker, R. D. and Jackson, D. (2013), Meta-analysis inside and outside particle physics: two traditions that should converge?. Res. Synth. Method, 4: 109–124. doi: 10.1002/jrsm.1065
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!