Using meta-analysis to inform the design of subsequent studies of diagnostic test accuracy
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Research Synthesis Methods
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 156–168, June 2013
How to Cite
Hinchliffe, S. R., Crowther, M. J., Phillips, R. S. and Sutton, A. J. (2013), Using meta-analysis to inform the design of subsequent studies of diagnostic test accuracy. Res. Synth. Method, 4: 156–168. doi: 10.1002/jrsm.1066
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!