A Pocock approach to sequential meta-analysis of clinical trials
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Research Synthesis Methods
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 269–279, September 2013
How to Cite
Shuster, J. J. and Neu, J. (2013), A Pocock approach to sequential meta-analysis of clinical trials. Res. Synth. Method, 4: 269–279. doi: 10.1002/jrsm.1088
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences. Grant Number: 1UL1TR000064
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R01 HD059143
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!