Outlier and influence diagnostics for meta-analysis
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Research Synthesis Methods
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 112–125, April/June 2010
How to Cite
Viechtbauer, W. and Cheung, M. W.-L. (2010), Outlier and influence diagnostics for meta-analysis. Res. Synth. Method, 1: 112–125. doi: 10.1002/jrsm.11
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!