Search wide, dig deep: literature searching for qualitative research. An analysis of the publication formats and information sources used for four systematic reviews in public health
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Research Synthesis Methods
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 142–151, June 2014
How to Cite
Stansfield, C., Brunton, G. and Rees, R. (2014), Search wide, dig deep: literature searching for qualitative research. An analysis of the publication formats and information sources used for four systematic reviews in public health. Res. Synth. Method, 5: 142–151. doi: 10.1002/jrsm.1100
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!