Trial sequential methods for meta-analysis
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Research Synthesis Methods
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 212–220, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Trial sequential methods for meta-analysis, Research Synthesis Methods, 5, pages 212–220, doi: 10.1002/jrsm.1104and (
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!