A brief note on reading ecological meta-analyses.
How to critically read ecological meta-analyses
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Research Synthesis Methods
How to Cite
Lortie, C. J., Stewart, G., Rothstein, H. and Lau, J. (2013), How to critically read ecological meta-analyses. Res. Synth. Method. doi: 10.1002/jrsm.1109
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!