Bayesian model selection for meta-analysis of diagnostic test accuracy data: Application to Ddimer for deep vein thrombosis
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Research Synthesis Methods
Volume 1, Issue 3-4, pages 226–238, July - December 2010
How to Cite
Novielli, N., Cooper, N. J., Sutton, A. J. and Abrams, K. R. (2010), Bayesian model selection for meta-analysis of diagnostic test accuracy data: Application to Ddimer for deep vein thrombosis. Res. Synth. Method, 1: 226–238. doi: 10.1002/jrsm.15
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!