Development of a combined database for meta-epidemiological research
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Research Synthesis Methods
Volume 1, Issue 3-4, pages 212–225, July - December 2010
How to Cite
Savović, J., Harris, R. J., Wood, L., Beynon, R., Altman, D., Als-Nielsen, B., Balk, E. M., Deeks, J., Gluud, L. L., Gluud, C., Ioannidis, J. P. A., Jűni, P., Moher, D., Pildal, J., Schulz, K. F. and Sterne, J. A. C. (2010), Development of a combined database for meta-epidemiological research. Res. Synth. Method, 1: 212–225. doi: 10.1002/jrsm.18
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!