An alternative to R2 for assessing linear models of effect size
Article first published online: 8 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Research Synthesis Methods
Volume 1, Issue 3-4, pages 272–283, July - December 2010
How to Cite
Aloe, A. M., Becker, B. J. and Pigott, T. D. (2010), An alternative to R2 for assessing linear models of effect size. Res. Synth. Method, 1: 272–283. doi: 10.1002/jrsm.23
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!