‘Cross hairs’ plots for diagnostic meta-analysis
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Research Synthesis Methods
Volume 1, Issue 3-4, pages 308–315, July - December 2010
How to Cite
Phillips, B., Stewart, L. A. and Sutton, A. J. (2010), ‘Cross hairs’ plots for diagnostic meta-analysis. Res. Synth. Method, 1: 308–315. doi: 10.1002/jrsm.26
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!