Fixed effects and variance components estimation in three-level meta-analysis
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Research Synthesis Methods
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 61–76, March 2011
How to Cite
Konstantopoulos, S. (2011), Fixed effects and variance components estimation in three-level meta-analysis. Res. Synth. Method, 2: 61–76. doi: 10.1002/jrsm.35
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!