The problem of natural funnel asymmetries: a simulation analysis of meta-analysis in macroeconomics
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Research Synthesis Methods
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 84–102, June 2011
How to Cite
Callot, L. and Paldam, M. (2011), The problem of natural funnel asymmetries: a simulation analysis of meta-analysis in macroeconomics. Res. Synth. Method, 2: 84–102. doi: 10.1002/jrsm.39
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!