Inquisitio validus Index Medicus: A simple method of validating MEDLINE systematic review searches
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Research Synthesis Methods
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 103–109, June 2011
How to Cite
Sampson, M. and McGowan, J. (2011), Inquisitio validus Index Medicus: A simple method of validating MEDLINE systematic review searches. Res. Synth. Method, 2: 103–109. doi: 10.1002/jrsm.40
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2011
- 290-02-0021. Grant Number: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, US Department of Health and Human Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!