Precision of healthcare systematic review searches in a cross-sectional sample
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Research Synthesis Methods
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 119–125, June 2011
How to Cite
Sampson, M., Tetzlaff, J. and Urquhart, C. (2011), Precision of healthcare systematic review searches in a cross-sectional sample. Res. Synth. Method, 2: 119–125. doi: 10.1002/jrsm.42
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2010
- National Library of Medicine
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: MZ402054
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health. Grant Number: MSP 13278
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!