This article is published in Research Synthesis Methods as a special issue on Network Meta-analysis, edited by Georgia Salanti, University of Ioannina, Greece.
Special Issue Paper
Using network meta-analysis to evaluate the existence of small-study effects in a network of interventions
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Research Synthesis Methods
Special Issue: Special issue on Network Meta-analysis
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 161–176, June 2012
How to Cite
Chaimani, A. and Salanti, G. (2012), Using network meta-analysis to evaluate the existence of small-study effects in a network of interventions. Res. Synth. Method, 3: 161–176. doi: 10.1002/jrsm.57
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
- uropean Research Council. Grant Number: IMMA 260559
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!